- All accounts start with a 30-day free trial. No payment is needed to start an account, and no action is needed to cancel the trial. At the end of the trial period, you will be prompted to renew your account with a paid subscription, and it will expire if you do nothing.
- Payments made on the BandHelper are processed by Braintree, a payment network owned by PayPal. You can pay with a PayPal account, a credit card or other payment methods depending on your location and the device you're using. Payments made within the mobile apps are processed by the app store from which you installed the app. You can pay with the payment method on file with that app store.
- Renewals are available in 1 month or 1 year terms. Prices for payments made on the website are listed on the Pricing page. Prices for payments made within the apps might be higher and are listed on the app intro pages.
- By default, we do not save your payment information or process renewals automatically, and will only email a reminder to make a payment five days before your account expires. But if you pay on the website and use a credit card for your payment method, you can optionally check the Auto-Renew option when you make a payment. With Auto-Renew enabled, we will save your payment info in Braintree's secure vault, then email a reminder five days before your account expires, and charge your credit card the day your account expires.
- If you chose to enable Auto-Renew, you can cancel that at any time from the Account > Billing page. Turning off Auto-Renew also removes your saved payment info.
- You can view your payment history, including payments made from the website or the apps, and payments made manually or automatically, on the Account > Billing page.
- If you have a problem after a renewal, please email
within 7 days
and we will attempt to resolve the problem or refund your renewal price. Payments made within the apps might require contacting the app store to request a refund.
- You can ask us to cancel your account at any time, but any remaining time on your account will not be refunded. You can also turn off Auto-Renew if it's on, and simply let your account expire on its expiration date.
- Your account allows you to add a number of users depending on the account level. You can add, delete or deactivate users at any time.
- Inactive users don't count toward your total number. You can make room for more users in your account by deactivating users who are not currently playing with your band.
- You can use the access options for each user, and the user options available for some items, to limit the data and functionality available to the users in your account.
- Within your account, you can create multiple BandHelper projects for different bands, each with its own users and data, but all covered by the same subscription payment. If you prefer to pay separately for each band you play in, you can create separate BandHelper accounts instead.
- You may not resell access to your BandHelper account. Sharing the cost of your account with your bandmates is allowed, but selling access for profit is not allowed.
- BandHelper hosts your data on its servers and manages the syncing of data between your devices. While we run multiple backup systems to protect your data, we cannot be liable for any data loss. Your use of this service is at your own risk. If you wish, you can back up your data yourself at the project level from the Account > Export page.
- BandHelper stores previous versions of your data for 90 days, so if you accidentally change or delete something, you can generally restore it yourself. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- By default, your data is only accessible to users you add to your account. However, BandHelper includes some functions that let you email or export data like set lists, song lyrics and stage plots to whomever you choose. You are responsible for any data that you share with these functions.
- Each BandHelper account level includes an amount of cloud storage for attached documents and recordings (Basic: 5 GB; Plus: 15 GB; Pro: 50 GB). If you exceed this amount, we might ask you to move your files offline or upgrade your account.
- If your paid account expires, we will save your data for two years in case you decide to renew your subscription (one year for trial accounts). If you wish to permanently save your data without renewing, you can use the Export buttons at the bottom of the list pages.
- BandHelper claims no ownership of and takes no responsibility for ensuring the proper ownership of files you upload to its servers.
If you have any questions about these terms, please .