Here's what personal data we store and what we use it for:
- The only personal information BandHelper requires is an email address. BandHelper will use this to email account administrators a registration confirmation, subscription expiration notices and alerts about service outages or other serious technical issues. BandHelper will also use this to email event confirmations, set list update notifications and similar messages at your request.
- BandHelper can save additional personal information to support optional functions. For example, it can store your mobile phone number to send notifications by SMS, and it can store your name to display on a stage plot. You can remove this information at any time if you are not using these functions.
- If the Marketing Emails option on your User Edit page is selected, BandHelper may send you occasional announcements about site updates and offers for subscription discounts. This is selected by default for the creator of each account, and deselected by default for other users.
- BandHelper will not share your personal information with any third party,
for any purpose.
- When you log into your account, BandHelper uses a cookie to remember your login status from one page
to the next. This cookie is removed when you log out. BandHelper
may use another cookie or set of cookies to log your visits to a statistics database;
these cookies are not personally identifiable and only provide
general information about site usage. (As of Oct. 1, 2019, BandHelper uses Google Analytics, only on its public web pages where no personal data is present, with IP anonymization turned on and advertising features turned off.)
- BandHelper does not store and cannot access any payment information.
BandHelper uses Braintree, a PayPal service, to process payments, and PayPal
will only store payment information for users who create
a PayPal account.
- If your account expires, we will save your data for up to two years in case you decide to renew your subscription, then permanently delete it. If you prefer to have your data deleted immediately, you can request that at any time.
If you have any questions about your privacy, please .